Icing-Well.

Get it? Yes, I like to sing. And make music out of bubblewrap and martini shakers. I also enjoy baking and icing things - especially cupcakes. And cakes. Some say I'm a chicken, and some say I'm a renaissance girl. I just do my thing, ask too many questions, and when that gets boring, I invent music or recipes which mostly involve icing. Come join the fun - I promise you won't be sorry.

Saturday, March 11, 2006


stu doing a little mixy-mixy Posted by Picasa

posted by Barbie Berlin at 10:45 p.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

viagra from india buying viagra cheap viagra walmart does viagra work super viagra pro viva viagra song buy cheap viagra online uk 18 takes viagra viagra free samples buy cheap viagra online uk viagra alternatives mexico viagra viagra and cannabis viagra and cocaine

11:21:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Barbie Berlin
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • me and iain - okay, who's girl and who's delux?? 
  • who knew mississauga could be so sexy?
  • and finally, the gas station. i like the greenyne...
  • fire hydrant.  
  • shopping cart. 
  • waiting for some pho, i tried taking subversive pi...
  • you can never be too rich, too thin...or have too ...
  • another shot of the back alley...around this time ...
  • an alleyway. 
  • my love affair with construction machinery began q...

Powered by Blogger