Mad Libs are Fun
Well, I'm at the studio tonight with Stu, Iain, and my new friend Brent who gave me the name for this blog. Were having quite a lot of fun, mixing the first 2 songs on the Girl Delux project, and it's going superwell.
For fun I found a website where you could do madlibs...here are a couple I found especially funny:
I.
There was a little girl and she had a little curl
Right in the middle of her grammatical case.
And when she was disintegrating, she was very, very incomplete,
And when she was bad, she was melty.
II.
Old Mother Hubbard went to the saviour
To get her nondescript stalker a bone.
When she got there, the pig's ear was vociferous
And so her tempestuous dog had none.
and...
III.
Caulk Kernel Release 39.29304.-3
These are the release clusterfucks for Caulk Version 39.29304.3. Overeat them immodestly, as they tell you what this is all about, tell how to sandwich the zeitgeist, and what to do if something goes wrong.
So now you know.
For fun I found a website where you could do madlibs...here are a couple I found especially funny:
I.
There was a little girl and she had a little curl
Right in the middle of her grammatical case.
And when she was disintegrating, she was very, very incomplete,
And when she was bad, she was melty.
II.
Old Mother Hubbard went to the saviour
To get her nondescript stalker a bone.
When she got there, the pig's ear was vociferous
And so her tempestuous dog had none.
and...
III.
Caulk Kernel Release 39.29304.-3
These are the release clusterfucks for Caulk Version 39.29304.3. Overeat them immodestly, as they tell you what this is all about, tell how to sandwich the zeitgeist, and what to do if something goes wrong.
So now you know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home